Thursday, September 8, 2011

Business Focus Online

Sometimes I'd rather not believe it, if you know someone who diligently buy ebook without know he's more willing to focus ngerjain anything. Buy e-book clickbank, buy e-book affiliate, seo e-book buy, buy e-book adsense, but have not been able to make the website ...
Ok, the above sentence to be quite clearly yes, initially, make your first website. If you've, how to choose it would keep the focus where? adsense? Local affiliate? Clickbank?
Dizzy .. many choices ..
Here I would not start to tell, you must focus where the first, I just want the story of how I choose something for me 'focus' ...
Probably just like you, I was initially interested in a kind of 'work' or 'business' as read testimonials or the experience of others. If it was at that time I was 'empty' I immediately try ...
I will continue to do 'work' until I reached the point where I was then able to decide, stop? or continue?
For instance, when a new Clickbank entered in Indonesia, I was immediately nyoba ... but finally I chose to stop. Specially this one, the reason being is out a lot of capital, but feel my knowledge is not enough to dare I continue.
If the decision to 'keep' it's already clear enough already plasticity results ... although still a bit ..
In 2010, when a friend invited RWP build a business, affiliate business I again enjoy the moment longer the pinnacle of success;)
Although I am the type who likes multitasking, but I know I must focus on one thing until I succeed. But I know this is a good opportunity, so be missed.
So what I did then, on the sidelines of an affiliate network working, I spend thinking about and build RWP. After the RWP can 'own way', my focus back to the previous affiliate business.
Finally a business affiliate 'finished', but I was not directly re-focus on the RWP. Because I feel still need time to learn the story ...
So keep me realize my dream of making e-book and build a list for the affiliate.
While I nyelesaiin e-book, instead I nyuekin affiliate business, but still I'm watching and monitors ... I just do not focus 'market' ...
Ga everyone can be successful air-multitasking, so try is to recognize your abilities. This time the reason being that I see for yourself how this business has helped a lot of friends increase additional income ...
Abis, turn my focus to raise RWP community as a place selling e-book to learn internet marketing.
My dream is still a lot that has not been achieved .. but I must be patient and do not forget my focus ...

No comments:

Post a Comment